YOUTH ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
10.25 hours per week for 43 weeks a year.
The main role of the KCCYM Youth Administrator is to provide administrative duties to the Youth Co-ordinator and the Youth Ministry as a whole.
- Maintain the register and complete police checks of volunteers and youth leaders.
- Photocopying and typing as required for the Youth Co-ordinator.
- Maintaining of registers as required.
- Co-ordinating registration forms either in paper form or on-line for events and camps.
- Help with the running of the Sacramental Programme and keeping of records associated with this.
- Emailing the Parish Office weekly notices for the newsletter.
- Using Mailchimp or a similar product to send out newsletters.
- Posting on all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram etc our upcoming events.
- Keeping up to date the youth page of the Parish Website.
- Creating creative posters and flyers for Youth Ministry events.
- Communicate with families and young people.
- Liaise with OLOK School and Parish.
Accounting for the Youth Ministry Operating
- Banking of all cash as it is received.
- Entering all expenses into the accounting system.
- Keeping track of the Youth Ministry budget set by the Co-ordinator.
- Liaise with Kapiti Catholic Youth Trust
This role reports day to day to the Youth Co-Ordinator.
- Good Microsoft and Google Docs knowledge;
- Ability to navigate all social media platforms;
- Basic financial knowledge;
- Creativity to produce attractive and informative posters and flyer and emails;
- A great all round administrator;
- A flexible and will-do attitude.