Welcome to Our Lady of Kāpiti Parish's website.
Haere mai e te Whanau, Tēnā koutou katoa, a kia noho te Ariki ki a koutou.
Come along to the Mass of the day this Sunday 17th February at 10:00am. - **MASS PROGRAMME**
DIRECTIONS: - **Google Maps: - 38 TOTARANUI ROAD, TE HORO**
1. Travel along State Highway 1 to Te Horo turn off.
2. Cross the railway line into School Road and follow it left past Ruth Pretty and Te Horo School.
3. School Road turns left into Hautere Cross Road, follow this road all the way to its end.
4. Hautere Cross Road intersects with Otaki Gorge Road and directly across this intersection is Totaranui Road. Angle park outside or as directed. If you need transport there is a list of Passionist Family Group leaders’ phone numbers on the notice board at the back of the Waikanae church and the hall.
BRING: Hat, sun block, picnic, a FOLD UP CHAIR very important, family and friends.
PROVIDED: Tea, coffee and bottles of water.
CANCELLATION: If the weather is doubtful, a decision will be made on Friday the 15th to hold the Mass at Our Lady of Fatima Church Waikanae at 10:00am. THIS WILL STILL BE THE MASS OF THE DAY. You will be notified through Passionist Family Group Leaders, the Website and word of mouth.
GENERAL: Everyone is invited: Filipino and Larche Communities, families, friends and there will be games for the children and the big children. If you cannot stay for a picnic, tea and coffee will be served after mass as usual. A plant table will be set up for you to contribute to or take a plant home. Any questions, call Mark McGlone 021 719 651, Jenny McGlone 021 719 636 or Corrie and John McCardle 04 9041823
WE, the parishioners of Our Lady of Kāpiti Parish, centred in the Gospel of Christ, contribute to the Mission of the Archdiocese of Wellington, through our commitment to the values of: Worship, Hospitality, Community, Justice and Service.
Our Parish Area covers the geographic area from Paekakariki in the south to Te Horo in the North, comprising the Paekakariki, Raumati, Paraparaumu, Waikanae and Te Horo communities.
Our two Mass Centres are:
- Our Lady of Fatima Church, 29 Parata Street, Waikanae.
- St Patrick's Hall, 20 Milne Drive, Paraparaumu.
The area is guarded by Our Lady's statue on the hill above Paraparaumu.
Our aim is to provide information for visitors, new comers to our area and parishioners. The website has general information about our Parish, its various groups & ministries, and also details of what is happening in the Parish.