Mon, 13 - Sun, 19 May 2019
Mon, 13 May
- 09:30am - MASS Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Fatima Church, Waikanae
- 10:00am - Waikanae Women’s Guild Our Lady of Fatima Church Foyer. Helen Walker will share her cycling adventures around the world. Enjoy a cup of tea and a chat. Sales table and raffle as usual. All very wecome, especially newcomers to our
parish. A good way to meet and make new friends.
- 01:30pm - Charismatic Prayer Group meets for prayer and praise. Our Lady of Fatima Church meeting room, Waikanae. All welcome..
Tue, 14 May
- 09:30am - Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion, St Patrick’s Hall, Paraparaumu.
- 10:00am - Old Ducks...Women’s Prayer and Scripture Group meet 10-11.30am in Paraparaumu. All welcome. Ph Chris Todd 298 8984.
- 04:00pm - Christian Meditation 4 - 5pm in Our Lady of Fatima meeting room. Ph Wanda Sager 293 2441.
- 07:30pm - Dove Fellowship for Women 7.30pm St Patrick’s Hall, Speaker: Nicola - wife, mother, grandmother, nurse, counsellor. ‘God is her strength as she fulfils the roles He has given her’.09.
Wed, 15 May
- 09:30am - MASS - Our Lady of Fatima Church.
- 11:00am - Parkwood Lodge Resthome Catholic Ecumenical Service 11am. "Great is thy Faithfulness". Supporters welcome.
- 01:30pm - Not Your Usual Sunday Readings 1.30pm 23 Crown Hill, Paraparaumu. Ph Michele Ness 298 7378.
Thu, 16 May
- 09:30am - Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion, Our Lady of Fatima Church.
- 07:00pm - Music Jam: Music Jam for all those in Year 5 and up. Come and join us for Music Jam from 7-8pm in the Library at Our Lady of Kāpiti School.
Fri, 17 May
- 09:30am - Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion, St Patrick’s Hall, Paraparaumu
- 10:30am - Fun Time Pre-School Music: 10.30-11.30am in St Patrick’s Hall, Our Lady of Kāpiti School. All pre-schoolers with their parents/caregivers welcome, $2 donation.
- 11:00am - MASS of Requiem - Our Lady Of Fatima, Waikanae, for Ned Pattle, Sue Reedy’s father. Fr Jim is celebrant.
- 03:30pm - J-Team: Youth group for those in years 5, 6 and 7 at any Kāpiti Coast school. 3.30-5pm St Patrick’s Hall, Our Lady of Kāpiti School. $2 donation.
- 05:30pm - Gravitate: Youth group for those in year 8 and college age youth. 5.30-7.30pm in the library at Our Lady of Kāpiti School. All welcome. $2 donation and pizza for dinner.
Sat, 18 May
- 05.30pm - MASS Vigil - Our Lady of Fatima Church, Waikanae
Sun, 19 May
- 08:30am - MASS - St Patrick’s Hall, Paraparaumu
- 10.00am - MASS - Our Lady of Fatima Church, Waikanae